Saturday, February 25, 2012

Market Ruminations

I'll do a quick update but there really isn't much going on. I closed out my recent bet on UUP as I didn't like the way the charts were looking. I paid $22.00 and sold them for $21.99. That's about a small a loss as you can escape with. The dollar just can't seem to get going and I expect it will continue to be weak for a couple of more weeks. I think the stock market is forming a sideways top and then will have a small correction sometime in March. Assuming oil keep going up that alone will strangle the recovery in it's crib by fall. I would not be the least bit surprised if the economy is looking pretty sick by the next election. Right now none of the charts are showing a clear cut buying opportunity so I'm going to stand aside for a few weeks and see how things play out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment